1. I could touch the sky or reach to the end of the universe
2. All of my friends and family would never pass away to heaven
3. Global warming would stop so that I would have a future when I grow up
2012 wouldn’t be true. Publishing this on 25/10/2013 hahahaha
5. I could speak any language to communicate with the whole world
Love could find me some day Got a boyfriend :) wait which kind of love?
7. When I click my fingers I could stop the time
Teachers would give me less homework and assignments Not when one takes IB.
9. There was no such thing as violence
10. The lost children around the world could reunite with their parents
11. I could travel around the world
12. The whole world would save our planet from pollution
13. Moments could be kept in drawers
14. Precious memories would be kept in test tubes or glass jars like in Harry Potter with the silvery whisps of smoke as memories
I could have my first kiss just like how it was in my dreams Hehehehe…
16. Life is not so hard to live
17. The word ‘test’ or ‘exams’ are never invented
I could get into Julliard - Not a dancer lol. Don’t even remember having this dream at all XD
I could wake up in Paris and have a freshly-baked croissant done that already.
20. Texting would be free of charge so I don’t have to pay for the huge amount of my SMS
There is something like an ‘ipm’ (iPhone messenger) like how blackberries have bbm (blackberry messenger) clearly this post was written before imessage was invented :D
22. Some people can just look back at themselves before commenting on other people
23. I can have a surprise birthday party once in my life
24. I would never be too old for cartoons
25. When I make a wish upon a star, it will come true
26. Someday, a scientist (or anyone) could invent a machine that can do your homework
26. When I walk pass the stores with free helium balloons, I would still be young enough to get one.
I would pass my IGCSE exams yes.. now IB
28. There would be a lot of opportunities out there for me to experience *
29. My grades would go up automatically
30. Maths would be as simple as 1+1 = 2
Facebook would stop making me addicted to the online games last game i played was tetris 2 years ago -.-
Twitter would make me less talkative - Officially ditched it :D
33. Everyone could have a chance to stand up on stage and shine like a star
I could get into Imperial for Medicine wow seriously dont recall this either..
35. In the future I can say out loud that my life was better than 10 years ago
36. I could stop wishing
37. Slavery doesn’t exist.
I could get into a US uni without SATs. That’s the reason why I’m not going there. Yes I can, but should I?
39. My grandma would live long enough to see me graduate from uni as a
medic student. Just see me graduate and get married :D
40. Chances would come along easily for all of us to grab hold on.
41. There is no word as ‘impossible’ (but of course there is ..)
42. The stars would shine brighter in cities.
Fear could drain out of the world. Wait. its a primitive instinct.
44. I could adopt an orphan: just by supporting physically, financially and mentally. Not to the point of taking him/her as my child.
45. There is only one religion so that meaningless wars over them would end
47. My parents would get together.
I could be an orthopedist surgeon. Even if I’m not a surgeon I’ll be happy with just being an orthopedist. I like bones. then it was neuroscience, now its biochemistry.
49. Sleeping would be easier like when we were young. How did we fall asleep within seconds?
50. Dreams are real. And fake at the same time.
51. Society would accept each individual as who they are. We were BORN THIS WAY.
I could meet Lady Gaga personally and thank her for inspiring my life. My current inspiration is Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) thank you for your quarter-life existential crisis and i cant sleep videos. They keep me alive.
53. everyone could keep things simple.
Guys and girls could have a normal sleepover. Just partying with midnight snacks, movies and talks before falling asleep. Dear parents; male and female humans ≠ sex. Its doesn’t always end up like that. Well it depends with who… right?
55. "Adventure is out there"
56. Internet is free.
57. … I’m too scared to wish now.
*Will redraft this in a few years’ time and perhaps add more to it ;D*